The washing machine and dryer are two integral aspects of any household, however they can often take up a substantial amount of space in your laundry.
To avoid this, dryers are often placed on top of the front loader washing machine or wall mounted. This will only lead to extensive wear and tear, and significantly shortening the machine’s lifespan and potentially void your manufacturer’s warranty.
The key benefits
- For a small investment, the dryer stands offer consumers protection for their laundry whitegoods purchases.
- It is the perfect add-on for all front loading washing machines and dryers.
- Portable – ideal for people who rent apartments, homes, or any small laundry.
- Eliminates the need for drilling holes into walls, especially the thin and flimsy 6mm gyprock most builders are using these days.
- No need for brackets or additional wall reinforcements.
- Made from durable, mild steel, powder-coated white finish to complement existing white goods.
- Anti-slip rubber shelf to decrease dryer vibration and movement.
- Adjustable feet for uneven floors.
Fast and easy to assemble – Allen key, spanner and all nuts and bolts included with easy to read instruction sheet.